Friday, November 04, 2011

Outfit of the Day: a little brown and bronze

Since Wednesday is never my best-dressed day, I'll give up on that parameter.

Today's sweater is from The Limited:
Thanks to all sorts of coupons, special deals, a $15 off coupon and my teacher discount, this sweater was a steal! I love the kimono sleeves, the texture of the sweater and the length of the torso. It looks superb with a skinny belt, chunky belt, or no belt. :) Today, I went with no belt. :)


Skirt courtesy of the one and only Target! Clearance racks often contain the most wonderful things. And sure enough, I found this puppy hidden amongst the plus sizes. For those of you who know how I'm built, you'll know I have an "athletic figure" . . . meaning I have zero hips. Which came in handy in turning this around the waist pencil skirt into a skirt I could easily wear around my hips. :) And at $4.98, I looked classy and didn't break the bank!

Today, I busted out my boots. Big fan of these Maurice's clearance find. :) LOVE! The weather was chilly this morning, so the boots just completed the Friday ensemble.
My nails were painted a deep plum and my ears were graced with bronze beaded pendant earrings from Portugal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment