Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Thoughts: Days 11, 12, and 13

Day eleven was Friday: I was able to drive up to Iowa after school and basketball practice to see my brother, catch up with some friends, and watch basketball. I'm thankful for:
basketball. LOVE it.
my younger brother, Seth.
my car that runs.
my new alternator.
a friendly, yet unexpected smile. :)
friends who speak the truth in love and continually shower me with encouragement.
girlfriends...
[specifically Jennifer over at always keep HeART and Melyssa over at Melyssa with a "Y"]
pasta. love that stuff. seriously.
finally realizing some things about yourself that puts some pieces together.
finding contentment. :)

Day twelve: Thankful for...
whomever came up with hair dye. :) love that stuff too!
friends that are friends no matter the circumstance.
advice from those who understand what my life circumstances are.

Day thirteen:
restoring friendships.
music.
church family.
being able to wholeheartedly praise my Savior.
music that points to the Creator and King.
hanging out with friends.
my dear mother who is an encouragement. :)

A week and a day until I visit the homeland! Which reminds me... I entered "home" in my GPS and had no idea where it would take me... and at this point, I can't remember. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment