Thursday, March 03, 2011

day nine: thankful thursday

the w o r l d w i d e bond of believers
friends that make sure i'm fed
a warm, comfy bed at night (or afternoon)
an adorable third/fourth grade class
a FUN cooperating teacher!
an awesome roommate ;)
S K Y P E
sunshine
K I W I
american idol
american FOOD
internet phones :)
nutella
F A T pants (partly because of nutella!)
losing 15 lbs... so i can gain it back...
space heaters
outer space
sleep
my journey group at GPBC
friendships that stay strong over time
inside jokes
love
forgiveness
peace
hope
a promised eternity with the God who gave His Son for me
a driver's license
my family
my friends who are like my family
fashion designers who provide me with entertainment
people who genuinely care about me
people with organizational skills
Cal Voelker
and... 
sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment