Wednesday, March 09, 2011

day fifteen: better summarized by pictures. :)

today, we lounged around in the morning, then spent the afternoon in Belem... a gorgeous city along the coast. we got some pastries that are famous to Belem and saw the sights. :) hope you enjoy it as much as i did...

we took flat stanley to lunch with us. :)


we took some pictures (my cooperating teacher, Meredith, and I)...



i acted like a senior posing for pictures :)


 i acted like a ballerina because my skinny jeans made me feel graceful...

  

we took pictures by some monument to the discoveries... or something...


 and i posed with a PALM TREE!!! they're my favorite! and this one was fun sized! and it had lizards on it! :)


and i smiled for the camera :)


and we posed one more time together by the cathedral. :)



and today i learned how to format my flash drive. :) it kept saying that it was full with only 83 MB free out of 4 GB but there were no files on it. add that to my [minimal] list of accomplishments!

today was another great day... and tomorrow begins another "week" of school!



No comments:

Post a Comment