Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Classy with a side of... Trench?

A couple brief things. 1. I'm coaching a basketball game today, so I had to try a little harder. 2. It was approaching 60 degrees when I left the house this morning... talked about GORGEOUS (thus the sandals)!

I stole today's look from Pinterest. :) I felt accomplished as I planned out my outfit, almost like I was planning something meaningful, like a military attack. Nonetheless...


The skirt is from Target a few years back.
The shirt is a steal I got from New York and Company over the summer.
The sweater was off of a Target clearance rack... $5.98!
My sandals were also a deal from Target this summer.
My super amazing trench-coat is from an 80% off sale at New York and Company over Christmas. Originally $89.95, but I paid $17.99!


No comments:

Post a Comment