Monday, January 09, 2012

Operations Organization and Beautification

A little bit of "organization" from my room... if you can call it that. It's a little tough only having one room to contain most of my stuff. I stole this little idea from Ann Taylor LOFT, one of my favorite stores. Pinterest got me excited to find these fantastic ideas out in the "real world!" The tray is from JoAnn fabrics and happened to cost me about $8. The rocks and purple beads (that are nearly impossible to see) are also from JoAnn. The dishes in the back are mixing dishes from Target and were about $0.50. The dishes at the bottom were from Pier One Imports on clearance.

This is the tray that contains most of my "getting ready" stuff and a few of these things are things I swear by. For those of you interested, I'll share. ;)

Olay/Cover Girl Makeup Primer. Love it.

Kenra Texturizing Taffy. Smells like heaven and works wonders on my now, short hair. :)

Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets. This babies are wonderful for oily skin after a long day or night out.

H.i.P. Eyeshadow. The metallic brown, the purple, the moss green, and the bronze get me thru every day.

Almay "Just for Hazel" Eyeshadow. Easy peasy!

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller. Mouthful, but one of my MOST USED items in my makeup kit. This is pretty much liquid caffeine, which absorbs the puffy right out of your eye! For a girl who is cursed with ULTRA absorbent eye lids, this puppy is a LIFESAVER.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara. I'm the kind of girl who'll take any mascara any day, as long as my beloved eyelash curler is present. I am rather fond of this baby, though.

Those a few of my "must haves" that I use on a daily basis!
*not pictured: my other haircare products, such as my hairspray, dry shampoo, straightener; my brushes, and my skin care. Maybe another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment