Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I am...

 


As I was getting ready for school yesterday morning, I got out my Starbucks tumbler, and filled with one of my favorite drinks... chocolate milk. I laughed to myself as I walked out the door. Most people fill their Starbucks cups with all the caffeine those walls can handle. Me, I do sometimes, but more often than not, I have chocolate milk in my cup. :)

I walked into school and passed by my boss and a group of highschoolers that beat me to school. My boss remarked, "Starbucks already?" I smiled to myself again, shrugged my shoulders, and replied, "Nope. It's chocolate milk." He got quite the laugh, and I realized that somedays, that's just who I am.

I am chocolate milk in a Starbucks cup.

I'm a "grown up." Some people refer to people in that category as "adults." I still haven't quite figured that one out. But somedays, I just feel like I'm a child in a grown up's body... chocolate milk in a Starbucks cup. And yesterday was one of those days.


No comments:

Post a Comment