Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life goals (the second grade edition)

I decided to take a few minutes and get to know my kiddos better today. In a few free minutes that we had after recess, I had them write the numbers 9, 16, 23, 30, 50, 75, and 100 on a piece of paper. Then, I asked them to write down something that they would like to do by each of these ages. :) Their answers were priceless.








A few favorites are... get married at 30 and get a job at 75. Watch the news at 75. Sleep at 100. :) And... what child living in America wouldn't want a gun at 50... or a horse. ;)

   

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! That is so adorable and hilarious! I love the one who is retiring at age 100! ;) Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already read this twice, and I laughed just as hard the second time as I did the first time! Hilarious! So glad you shared with us.

    ReplyDelete