Friday, May 11, 2012

Why my students love their mothers...

For Mother's Day, I had my little kiddos make cards for their mom (and a few grandmas) and I asked them to write seven things that they loved about their mom. Here are some of the answers I got...

"I like your shed."
"I like your elephant bird bath."
"I love your potato soup."
"I like your bed spread."
"I love when you drive."
"I like when you talk."
"I like when you tuck me in."
"I like when you make my bed."
"I like when you buy me clothes. But I don't like the clothes you buy me."
"I love your shoes."
"I like when you take me to McDonald's."
"I like when you kiss me."
"I love when you give me candy for dinner."
"I love you because you're my mommy."
"I love you because you made me."
"I love you because you wash the dishes."
"I love you because I kiss you."
"I love you because you give me video games."
"I love your cool ring."
and...
"I love you because we live in the United States."

These kids just crack me up. EVERY DAY. :) Happy Mother's Day!!!

 

1 comment: