Tuesday, April 17, 2012

30 day photo project: DAY ONE: [hands]

My long lost friend, Hilary, over at Hilary Ellis Photography, started up a 30 day photo project yesterday. Of course, I didn't post mine last night, but I'll post it today. :) Disclaimer: if you head over to her blog, remember, she is a pro. I am the farthest thing from a pro! And these pictures are mostly going to be taken on my iPhone... not known for it's quality imaging.

DAY ONE: [hands]


I did not take this picture, but it is of my hands. The busier life gets, I realize how much I need to set aside time for the piano. About two months ago, I had a really stressful day, and after two hours at the piano, nearly all stress had just melted away. Some people like to exercise for therapy??? My "therapy" is often just letting whatever emotion is in me flow out through song. This particular picture was taken while our high school choir sang at the Crown Center in downtown Kansas City. We took and afternoon to go provide a concert for the community. It was a thrill for even me. :)


Jess^

No comments:

Post a Comment