Friday, April 15, 2011

day 50: a book and a vacuum.

I felt like today's post needed to be in all caps, but i'll just settle for a fun other font. Today was my last day of teaching during my student teaching placements!!! I have one day of observation left after spring break, but that's all! :)

tonight has been a relaxing night of watching TV and chillin' out with my roommate. :) tomorrow brings the high school banquet that we're going to. Our afternoon will be dedicated to hanging out with some high school girls and helping them get ready. :) we're excited!

Now, off to clean the apt for our company tomorrow. :) And then, I get to go learn to enjoy reading... my roommate's making me... and i'm starting with Atonement Child by Francine Rivers. Any thoughts on books to try???

No comments:

Post a Comment