Saturday, November 05, 2011

Thanks: Day Four

Tonight's thankful thought will be brief. I feel like everyday could be thankfulness for friends. Tonight, I just spent some INCREDIBLE time with AMAZING friends and had a blast! But more on that later... maybe...

Today, I'm thankful for my junior highers. I teach junior high P.E. every afternoon. And then after school, I coach junior high girls' basketball. I was nervous at the beginning of the year. Junior highers??? The dreaded children that no one else wants??? Yes. Those are the kids I get to teach every day. And they have been such a joy! Yes, I've disciplined them when needed, but they know I mean business. And we can have a BLAST together. They keep me on my toes (in more than just dodgeball) and give me more reasons to smile. They bring so much excitement to my afternoon. Love those kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment