Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Thoughts: Day 14

Today, I was reminded of my thankfulness for a few things specifically. While I was waiting to donate plasma, I was reading through the book of guidelines an things to know. One requirement was that you couldn't have lived in Portugal for more than three months in 1996. Weird, I know, but I was reminded that living in Portugal was an incredible experience that I wouldn't trade for the world. :) Another thing, while I was waiting, was my health. I have nothing wrong with my health, aside from occasional allergies and my occasional irregular heartbeat (which might just be a very athletic heart... so I'm still not convinced that's a bad thing)! Praise the Lord for His goodness in my health. He is good in my un-health and He is good to those with health problems. But He has richly blessed me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment