Sunday, November 13, 2011

Broken.

We are vessels. God's Word tells us that. I was once told that when we are cracked and imperfect, that is when the Light in us has the greatest chance to shine. My vessel is broken. And frankly, so is my heart. I feel like pieces of me are scattered all around and I am distracted. He alone can set my focus and fix my eyes on Him. He alone can put me back together. There are jagged edges to my brokenness. There are pieces waiting to be glued back together with the grace and healing only Christ can provide. But with each broken piece, comes the super glue of grace, pressure of life, and time. Time to heal. Time for the glue to set. Time for our hearts to remember the brokenness and remember the lessons learned from it.

I am broken.
But my God is healer.
He only knows what my vessel will look like.
But while I wait for the pieces to be put back together, I must wait for the glue to dry an remember that the Light within sometimes shines brightest when we are weakest... and...

broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment