Monday, November 07, 2011

Thankful Thoughts: Day Seven

Wow. Already day seven. Today, I was reminded that I'm thankful for...

the friends I lose touch with and reconnect with. :)
students that play well together.
a vacuum that works.
rain.
a warm bed.
a conscience prodded by the Holy Spirit.
scent memory... just the recollections that my brain holds from smells... :) :) :)
Christmas-time.
friends with senses of humor.
chocolate.
dear family.
friends that evoke smiles. :)
a mother who is my friend.
going to bed early. :)
Emily.
Heidi.
Laura.
Moriah.
Katherine.
Ryan.
Aaron.
Tanner.
Jason.
Sunil.
Joel.
Hannah.
...and the list goes on...

Next step in my month of thankfulness was an idea from a dear friend, Emily. Write a thank you note every day this month. I'm a few days behind, but I think I can catch up. :)

Blessed.
Truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment