Thursday, November 03, 2011

Thankful Thoughts: Day Three

In order to try to stay caught up, I have to start blogging at night. NOT when my brain is in high gear. Actually, I don't remember the last time it was really firing on all cylinders. But I digress...

Today is day three of November. I'm thankful for opportunities. Not a day goes by where I have not been handed an opportunity to impact a life, smile at a student, or even change someone's world by praying for them.

I tend to think that if I only had opportunity, I'd change the world. I really do have chances to impact many lives. As a teacher, especially in my position, I interact with almost every student in the school in a given week. I can show them the love and grace of Christ... EVERY time I see them. And when I'm not around them, I can be praying for them. Prayer is never the least we can do. It's the most.

I have millions of tiny opportunities to share love and grace. I am thankful that my God continues to give me chances when I continue to blow it.

He is gracious and giving. Praise His name. Let His words fill me and His grace and love overflow from my life and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment