Monday, December 03, 2012

You've been RACKed.

So, my thankful November bombed. I didn't realize how busy life would get, but between coaching varsity girls basketball, taking two vacations totaling a week and a half, and teaching school, my free time was sparse. I love having an outlet for what creativity I do have, but I'm not ready to be completely tied to my blog. We'll see how things change in that department!

I found the idea of "RACKed" on pinterest, and I feel bad not citing it, but I have no idea where it is or where to start looking... So, I'll share a little of my project for December.

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness

Starting December first, I'm trying to make a difference by stepping out of my comfort zone and doing a random act of kindness. :) Days one and two are below. Some are small things, some will hopefully be bigger, but I'm trying to focus on others this Christmas season since selfishness sinks in way too often.

December First: I spent some time with some dear family friends baking and playing games with the kids. After I got home that evening, I packed up some goodies and waltzed over to my new neighbors apartment. Emily and I introduced ourselves to two new girls who just moved in. I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a bridge building time for us!

December Second: I made up a couple extra Christmas Party invitations for my roommate's and my Christmas "Extravaganza" this weekend. I dropped one off at my new neighbor's apartment, and one at my older-neighbor-whom-I-haven't-seen-in-forever's apartment. :) Lord willing, they'll at least stop by this weekend! :)

I'll keep you updated on my future RACKed activities!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment