Monday, February 13, 2012

Make a difference Monday: Valentine's Day!!!

Last week: Monday, I left school feeling under the weather, so it didn't happen Monday. Tuesday, I had EVERY intention of leaving the notes between cereal boxes at the grocery store. But a few incidents on Tuesday left me a little extra distracted. So it took me until Wednesday to complete mine, but better late than never! :)

This week: Give a Valentine to someone you weren't already planning on giving one to, like someone who is widowed or single. It won't take you long, but for someone who isn't expecting a Valentine, it might just make their day. Or week. Or year. :) [Going above and beyond: flowers, handwritten notes, homemade cookies...] I have a little plan for giving out Valentines tonight. I'm not sure how it's all going to work out, but I'm really excited for the possibility. Can YOU handle the suspense??? ;)

But what about YOU!?! I would LOVE to hear about who is taking the challenge with me? Leave me a comment about what you've done to make a difference! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment