Monday, October 24, 2011

blast from the past: pictures from high school

A few pictures from back in the day when I had bad clothes, bad hair, bad teeth, you name it... But they made me laugh. Praise the Lord for His grace!!!!!!!!!

1- mission trip sophomore year to DC

2- same mission trip

3- same trip. i dyed my hair on the trip.

4- had the privilege of leading Donnell to the Lord. then he asked me to prom. :)

5- resident pianist.

6- overalls. seriously. 7- just skin and bones.



















8- practicing cheerleading anywhere and everywhere. in a bowling alley in indianapolis...

9- again, awful hair and clothes and smile... TFC. junior high.

10- high school. the haircut i loved but am too nervous to attempt again.

11- mission trip to DC, 2005.

12- what did i tell you about cheerleading?? 13- pants filled with balloons. 34 if i remember correctly... and my short hair.



















14- youth lock-in.

15- ice breakers in youth group.

16- waiting at a train station in Chicago, 2004. seven whole years ago! TFC nationals!

17- camp retreat, Manitoumi.

18- surprise sweet sixteen party.

19- the day i decided i hated surprises.

20- mystery dinner theater at Delhi. 21- ice-blocking. :)



















I hope none of you "faithful" followers take me any less seriously now. I was clueless. Really, I was. I have a certain respect for junior highers and high schoolers that actually look put together. Props to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment