Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Special Feature: Battles Design

Since this person is one of my best friends, and he's helped me out in several ways, I figured I'd give a little blog shout out to Tanner! He's a college friend who is kick-starting his graphic design business and he's (from my minute knowledge of the design world), getting off to a roaring start! He helped me out with a couple business cards (that's right, folks, I'm legit) and they look stunning. I have a Mary Kay one, since I'm an Independent Beauty Consultant, and a piano one for the occasional gig I might pick up. :) He's done a ton (again, in my fairly uneducated opinion) of absolutely wonderful (completely ACCURATE opinion) design projects including posters, flyers, business cards, wedding invites, t-shirts, pamphlets... you name it, he can do it. And he can do it well.

My Mary Kay business card looks like this:


And my piano one looks like this:


Totally wonderful! :) And fun to hand out, I might add. ;) He's pleasant to work with, prompt in communication and meets you where your needs are and tweaks them to create and end result better than you could've dreamed! Head on over to his page, www.battlesdesign.com, or on Facebook and check out his work! I'll even send my business cards (in the mail) to the person who can spot me the two other places I'm located on his site! :)

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tanner for any graphic design needs. He's got a talent and more than willing to use it!

1 comment:

  1. I found you! On the home page and on the graphics page. :)

    ReplyDelete