Thursday, April 12, 2012

kids say the funniest things! {part one}

I've compiled several upon SEVERAL funny quotes from the younger generation over the last few years, and since my facebook statuses are so loved, I thought I'd start back at the beginning and share them all... a few at a time. :)

(3/13/09) 
Me: "What's an example of a great talent?" 
Alex: "Whistling and beat-boxing at the same time!!!" 
Me: "Good job Alex, now what's an example of a small talent?" 
Alex: "Oooh!!! Sleeping with your eyes open!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2/8/10) 
(in answer to the question) "What is your favorite color and why?"
"Red. Because when Jesus died for me, His blood was red."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(9/16/10)
"So we should call forgiveness 'forgetness'.” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(9/16/10) 
Tyler (a kindergartener in Sparks): “You should be a teacher because you'd be good at it! 
Me: "I would like to teach kindergarten!"
Tyler: "Maybe my teacher will get fired, then you could be MY teacher!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2/4/11) 
Miss Roberts: (when a student answered a "thought prompting" question with a word-for-word answer) “WOW! How did you know that!?! Did you hear me tell the other reading group about that?” 
Darling first grader: “Yes, Miss Roberts! I always listen to you, even when I don't have to! You're like my entertainment radio at work!”

No comments:

Post a Comment