Friday, March 11, 2011

days sixteen and seventeen.

today and yesterday have no thrilling stories or exciting pictures (yet). yesterday was a school day and i taught my first lesson and got observed by both my teacher and the principal! :) but i'll get the hang of it sooner or later! naps are (once again) becoming my best friend...

today, brought rain... and fog... and school... and a nap... and grocery shopping... and dinner with friends... and a chick flick... and another skype date. :)

now... today brings tonight... and tonight brings (hopefully) restful bliss...

my bed is calling. 

tomorrow brings more adventure and hopefully more pictures... :)

 

3 comments:

  1. Jessica... I have to say I am disappointed that you have NOTHING to write about in two days time. I have a hard time believing that being in Portugal is boring you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I meant "Dear Jessica,..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear alyssa... it's because they were school days ;) i actually COULD find something... but i'm wiped! lol

    ReplyDelete