Tuesday, March 08, 2011

day fourteen...

today was a wonderful, lazy, watch-the-rain day... after a shopping trip (and stocking up on the blessed nutella), Krisanna and i spent the afternoon lounging around and reading, devotionalizing, and watching TV. I just started reading (again) Forgotten God by Francis Chan. Wonderful book about the Holy Spirit's role in a believer's life and how often we neglect Him. Very challenging, but very exciting!!!

Tomorrow might bring a trip to another city in Portugal that is unvisited by me... to watch the USA women's soccer team compete. :) Not sure how all of tomorrow's plans will pan out, but I'm excited to see!

i've spent my afternoon explring random DIY blogs and making a list of things i need to do when i make it back to the states... and LEARN HOW TO SEW is at the top of my list! but i'm kinda REALLY excited to get started on these projects! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment