Friday, December 02, 2011

These are a few of my favorite... blogs.

When I was in Portugal, I came across several blogs with the help of my friend Krisanna. We spent some of our extra time looking for different blogs within our categories of interest. Now, my GoogleReader is filled with various blogs from all over cyber space. A few of my favorites are...

Young House Love. I get to follow the lives of John and Sherry. Two HILARIOUS DIYers. They have an adorable little girl and they spend their lives completing projects and blogging. Seriously amazing.

Little Miss Momma. Follow the life and adventures of Ashley Stock and her cute little family as she tells the stories of her learning how to be a mom and her projects along the way... including my recent favorite posts about how she and her husband met. DARLING!

The Pioneer Woman. Ree writes all about photography and cooking and making her own shortcuts to store-bought things because she lives in the boonies.

The Dating Divas. Cheap, simple date ideas. PERFECT for you married ladies who "follow" my blog... which let this be a reprimand if you don't follow me. On the right side of my page, click either "subscribe to posts," "follow by email," or down by my followers on the right side, click "join this site" with google friend connect. Be a dear, just do it. :)

iHeart Organizing. Seriously, amazing organizing ideas. And sweet giveaways. LOVE IT!

Petit Elefant. Just fun. Life. Kids. DIY. Gifts. Learning. Fashion. Love it. :)

Less Cake More Frosting. Just love it.

And several of my PERSONAL faves. Friends of mine. Stories that pull at my heart-strings. These are their stories.

Jennifer (NiHART) HARTwig over at Always Keep HeART.

Alyssa Leonard over at Echoes of the Creator.

Erin Wahlstrom over (in Portugal) at Reflections of the Undeserving. SUCH an amazing woman who reflects her love of the Almighty in her posts. SO genuine. LOVE HER!

Jennifer Vaughn and her son's story of living with Leukemia. Vaughn Party of Seven.

Melyssa Dark at Melyssa with a "Y"

Mark Cannon over at Be of Good Courage.

Moral of the story, blogs are like the world you want to follow, rather than facebook which is the world that your "friends" force you to follow, which includes their drama.

Also, someday, I'd LOVE to be part of the BlogHer network, marry money, and blog for a "job." But we'll see how that all pans out. ;) Basically, I'm NOT counting on it. ;)

2 comments: