Thursday, December 15, 2011

Interest and Impact.

Occasionally, I look at my blog stats. I find it interesting to see what other people view, what titles and content catch their attention. Where in the WORLD some of my readers are from.

I might not interest many people (honestly, I might not even interest you!), but I have the chance to impact those few that I touch. My blog has been viewed by people in SEVERAL countries... including (and not limited to)
United States
United Kingdom
Portugal
Russia
Canada
South Korea
Germany
Kenya
Honduras
Hungary
France
Peru
Malaysia

I know people in just a handful of these countries. Seriously, Malaysia?? I'll take it! :) Apparently, my blog is reaching all over the world. My influence might not be as significant as a certain Denver Broncos QB, but I have the privilege and responsibility to share the joy of Christ with those I can reach. This blog might usually be pointless nonsense, but I can take even the little things in life and use them as an... aroma of my Savior.

How are YOU using your corner of the world? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment