Monday, August 22, 2011

so much to blog about, so little time? sleep?

For those of you who can keep up with me, you've noticed that I'm living in a different state. I moved. If you didn't know, don't feel left out... I barely knew!!! God has really just laid so many things out in a picnic blanket style. [Now that my classroom theme is picnic in the perk... uhh, park, I can't stop envisioning picnic baskets and such] Anyway, I'm really excited to share how God has honestly just handed me a picnic basket and said "open up... there's a lot of crazy things inside!"

He is in control. He is sovereign. And He is all-wise.

When I get the chance to catch my breath (which honestly might be a few weeks), I'll fill you in on the low-down of how my God knows me better than I know myself. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment