Friday, July 08, 2011

the test kitchen of Jessica: Herbed Flatbread and Salmon Burgers

Guess who tried a new recipe and succeeded!?! THIS GIRL!!! Yesterday, I put on by bravery suit and attempted something new. Well, two something news... somethings new??? new things.

You saw the title, I tried to make flatbread and salmon burgers. Flatbread... we have a winner!!! Salmon burgers, well, my boss RAVED about them even though in my preparation, we didn't make it to the grill... we got a little stuck in the blender, but who cares, right?

Herbed Flatbread (thank you, Martha Stewart)
(Easy) Salmon Burgers (thank you, BHG... but why did you label them easy??? NOT as impressive)

You have helped me achieve new heights in life, like a user of yeast, and a user of egg wash, and a user of salmon. I can conquer new worlds and dream new dreams. :) I might even change my name to Martha Stewart Roberts... but my mom might not appreciate that one... Rachael Ray Roberts? Paula Dean Roberts? Bobby Flay Roberts?

Any name suggestions? I know you have them! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment