Monday, December 03, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Mustard and Zebra

Mustard. The pair to ketchup and the color of fall.

See how I did it!


1. The scarf actually started it. :) I found this gem for $4.98 at Target. Also, the website says black and white. They straight up lied or I'm straight up color deficient. It's navy and white. ;)
2. I've had this mustard peasant top for years. I scored it at Target for (if I remember correctly) around $12.00. Still fits, still awesome!
3. The skirt was a NY&Company find on clearance about a year ago. It's a couple inches too short for school, but not immodest yet! :) This puppy was less than $10.00! :)
4. The earrings were a clearance find at Target also. $2.98. :)
5. I'm sure you're tired of hearing about Target's clearance rack, but the blazer was quite the find at $4.98 about a year ago. I just wish I had snagged a black one too!
6. And those shoes... again, Target clearance. $4.98. :)

Grand total for the outfit was $39.92. But I purchased the top in high school, and built on the outfit using my frugality and clearance rack skills. Each piece is versatile, which makes the purchases more worth my while. I try not to spend even regular (Target) price on anything that is seasonal or trendy. These pieces can be mixed and matched for years!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment