Thursday, June 07, 2012

the Lairium: moving in!

My friend Emily and I finally worked out our apartment situation and picked one! We moved in on Saturday and have successfully had at least two parties. :) 

Attempt number one:

The girls were posing up a storm instead of carrying things. ;) But Emily was the only one ready this time!

Moving is hard work... from the balcony. :)

Sunil taking care of business!

 Our personalities are reflected in our blankets! Hawkeyes, damask, STL Cardinals, and... Spongebob. :)

Climbing around behind our washer and dryer.
 

Dismount!

Our first Walmart trip... because we had to have toilet paper for our guests... and soda. :)
 
We found the Nutcracker wandering around Target.

Late night shopping trips...

The bed of my dreams. :)

Enjoying some organic milk in my Irish Coffee mug. :)

And I realized again my slight obsession with the color yellow... :)

Just Dance!

Let's go to the mall! :) 

So far, the parties have been a blast and the company has been great! More stories to come, I'm sure!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment